Saturday, June 14, 2008

Maiden Voyage!

Got to go on a real ride today with the new bike. Got to say that I love it so very much! I ended up doing about 30 miles throughout the day, which I'll probably be sorry about tomorrow. I really haven't gotten to ride much the last two weeks, and I rode hard today, so I'm sure the soreness will rear it's ugly head on the morrow. Kurt, Cullen, Bryan, Mike and I rode around today, hit a parking lot trick sesh, which meant I didn't do a whole lot. I'm not so good at the tricks, but I'm definitely getting faster and stronger, that makes me happiest. Hope I'm no to sore as I would like to ride to and from work tomorrow, I guess we'll see how I feel when I wake, I came home and drank one of my protein recovery shakes so hopefully that'll help. Anyway it was a good day, I think we're going to try and organize a Tuesday night ride and meet at Sunergos. More on that very soon for sure.

No comments: