Saturday, June 7, 2008

Weekend!

Wasn't much of one, worked a half day today, which is crap/good. I need to get my paper up so it'll be good in the end. Thursday I rode to work, my knee started hurting again on the ride in. I made the mistake of putting the drops back on the bike, and it was hot. One of the most brutal rides I've been on in a while. Since my knee was hurting I didn't get to go to the Evil Alleycat that was held in Cincy on Friday. I hope it was a good time. I've realized that my frame is just to small for me, I'm sure this is why I just can't get comfortable on the bike, somethings always just a little off. With my knee hurting and the realization my frame was a bit small I posted in the trade thread on bikeforums.net, and to my surprise I got a response the same day. A guy on there has a 56cm fuji track pro and he's down to trade. Picture below;



This frame is of the same cost/quality of my felt and in the size I needed. Plus it has an awesome Death sticker on it. So it's name is now Death. It's paint job is a little rough, but that can be fixed if I so desire. I'll be shipping my bike to him on Tuesday and he'll be shipping his bike to me that day. I'm super stoked to get this in and try it out. Beyond that, Friday I watched Godzilla VS Mothra, and Underworld. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed Underworld, it was pretty damn good in my opinion. Today, I worked as stated earlier, then hit up ZA's with my boy d.carr from work. Then back to Wild n Wooley and rented the new Rambo movie. It was gory as I was told, that was about it though, not as bad ass as the original by any means. I'm planning on a big music update on Tuesday. I've just been worn out and not in the mood to do the work for a music post. In a few days I'll do a massive update though. Off to relax more.

No comments: