Friday, July 4, 2008

A good day it's been.

First I got up and chilled with the dogs, then went to work to workout. It was a really good workout, which almost didn't happy since I had thought about foregoing that for sitting at the house. I'm glad I went in and lifted. I decided to see what I could do with 205lbs on the bench today. Last time I had that much on there I got a set of 4 and 2 sets of 3. To my surprise I got a set of 10 reps, then 6 reps, then 5 reps. Then I did 3 sets of 10 alternating dumbell presses with 45lbs in each hand. This was just more reassurring that I'm getting stronger. The rest of the work out went well, nothing unusual about it. I did add jump squats, and normal squats back to the work out. I didn't ride as well as I would have liked this past Tuesday on our group ride, so I got to get the legs stronger. Then I came home and finished the studio upstairs. Sounds great, and now I just have to get the downstairs pc up and running.

No comments: