Monday, May 19, 2008

The Librarian & Evan Scott!

Killed that shit Saturday night. I was so stoked just to get to hang with my friends. First we got some grub at Qdoba and it was delicious as always, then hit up Home Skateshop, where I picked up the new Death Skateboards video Better Than Life. It is an awesome video. After that we just chilled until it was time to go to ZA's, best calzones ever! Then to the club, the played some of the best techno I've heard in a while. Looking forward to seeing them play again, if you weren't there you missed out. Once that was over we hit up Krogers and got some pizzas. Came back home and Marea had finished her track For Matt and Evan's label Racecar Productions . It's a really banging evil track, the plan is to Get Angel Alanis and Kyle Geiger(hopefully) to do remixes! Expect big things from Racecar Productions in the near future. Yesterday I went to work, tired and just not feeling it at all. My coworkers were like if you don't want to be here then go home, so I did. I took a 2 hour nap, it was good too. Got 8 hours of sleep and feel totally exhausted still. I'll be going into work early today to work out so hopefully that'll get me feeling better as well as these aspirins I'm about to take. I'll be getting some more music posted in the next Couple of days.

No comments: