Thursday, May 1, 2008

Working(out) & Riding!

So I've been working mad OT this week at work, since Sunday I've put in 46 hours (getting my paper up), so today I'm going in at 5pm, w00t. I worked out the last two days since I couldn't Monday night. Both nights were good workouts. Last night prior to the workout I weighed myself, to my delight I was down to 209lbs, from 215lbs, only thing I've changed was in the last two weeks I've been trying to keep my calorie intake to around 2000 calories, this includes protein shakes for after working out or riding. So I'm pretty stoked about that. If I can drop another 6-10 before the race on May 17th that should help a lot. I went for a 10.5 mile ride today, and let me say that headwinds suck. Today was bad, at least for Louisville, 15-20 mph winds with gusts up to 35mph. I can only imagine what it'll be like in Chicago next week. Oh and if you're reading this and in Chicago, get at me to ride during the day next week. That's all for now, probably some small updates throughout the day, plan on a big music post on Saturday.

No comments: