Sunday, May 11, 2008

Vacation!

Is over unfortunately, I stayed in Chicago for the week with Marea. It was great to see her, I miss her more than words can describe. Til death do us part my love. Things are going good for her, she's getting work done, and getting tracks made. I'm so proud of her, I don't think I tell her that enough, I'm the luckiest man in the world. Hopefully we can figure out a better living situation soon, maybe I'll end up there with her for a while, only time will tell I guess. Got back home Friday afternoon, car is going to the shop Monday, it's so hating on my transportation freedom. My working out/bike riding was 0 up in Chicago, so I put a hurt on the bike the last two days. Did 15 miles on Friday, and around 37ish miles yesterday. I'm feeling it for real, had to ride in the rain last night, no so stoked about that. Came home and wiped the bike down and lubed all the steel parts to prevent rust(hopefully), tire went flat, got some kind of puncture in it. Need to fix that as I'm riding to work tomorrow, that's going to be interesting for sure. I'll be doing a big music update Tuesday as I just don't have a lot of time today and definitely won't tomorrow. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL BABY MOMMA'S!!!!!!!

No comments: